From BR Bullpen
David John Giusti Jr.
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 195 lb.
- High School North Syracuse High
- College Syracuse University
- Debut April 13, 1962
- Final Game September 27, 1977
- Born November 27, 1939 in Seneca Falls, NY USA
 Biographical Information
Dave Giusti was a journeyman starting pitcher with the Houston Astros and St. Louis Cardinals in the 1960s. He captained the Syracuse University team that placed third in the 1961 College World Series. He won 15 games with Houston in 1966.
 Notable Achievements
- NL All-Star (1973)
- NL Reliever of the Year Award Winner (1971)
- NL Saves Leader (1971)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1966)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (1966-1968)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 1 (1971)
- Won a World Series with the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1971