From BR Bullpen
David Thomas Gallagher
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 184 lb.
- School Mercer County Community College
- High School Steinert High School
- Debut April 12, 1987
- Final Game October 2, 1995
- Born September 20, 1960 in Trenton, NJ USA
 Biographical Information
Dave Gallagher had a two-home run game on June 25, 1988 as a member of the Chicago White Sox against the Texas Rangers. They were hit off Ray Hayward and De Wayne Vaughn. Gallagher hit a grand slam on July 18, 1993 as a member of the New York Mets against the San Francisco Giants. The pitcher was Gino Minutelli.
Gallagher went out on top, hitting .306 in his last year in the majors.
He also contributed off the field, inventing an instructional device called the "Stride Tutor".