David Anthony Fleming
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 3", Weight 200 lb.
- School University of Georgia
- High School Mahopac High School
- Debut August 6, 1991
- Final Game September 30, 1995
- Born November 7, 1969 in Jackson Heights, NY USA
Pitcher Dave Fleming was signed as a 3rd round pick in the 1990 amateur draft by the Seattle Mariners and scout Dan Jennings. That same year, he picked up the save for Georgia versus Oklahoma State in the final game of the 1990 College World Series.
Dave was excellent as a rookie in the minor leagues, going 7-3 with a 2.60 ERA for the San Bernardino Spirit in 1990. He finished third in the Rookie of the Year voting in 1992, behind Pat Listach and Kenny Lofton, when he went 17-10, 3.39 for the Mariners, pitching four shutouts.
- 1992 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1992)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1992)