David William Eiland
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 205 lb.
- School University of Florida, University of South Florida
- High School Zephyrhills High School
- Debut August 3, 1988
- Final Game September 10, 2000
- Born July 5, 1966 in Dade City, FL USA
Dave Eiland was signed as a 7th round pick in the 1987 amateur draft by the New York Yankees and scout Jack Gillis. As a pitcher, Dave epitomized 'pitching to contact' and as a result owns one of the worst "K/9" averages in major league history for a pitcher with his amount of innings worked. At his worst, Eiland managed to strike out only 18 hitters over the course of an entire season in which he pitched in over 72 innings of baseball.
- 2003 Pitching coach GCL Yankees
- 2004 Pitching coach Staten Island Yankees
- 2005-2006 Pitching coach Trenton Thunder
- 2007 Pitching coach Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Yankees
- 2008-2010 Pitching coach New York Yankees
- 2011 Special Assistant to the GM Tampa Bay Rays
- 2012-2015 Pitching Coach Kansas City Royals
Eiland appeared in the movie For the Love of the Game, playing the fitting role of "Yankees Relief Pitcher."