We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
David George Baldwin
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 200 lb.
- School University of Arizona
- Debut September 6, 1966
- Final Game August 7, 1973
- Born March 30, 1938 in Tucson, AZ USA
 Biographical Information
After his 16-year professional playing career, pitcher Dave Baldwin obtained a PhD in genetics and an M.S. in systems engineering from the University of Arizona. He worked as a geneticist, engineer, and artist until his retirement in 2002. Dave's baseball memoir, Snake Jazz, was published in 2008, and his book of poetry, Limbic Hurly-Burly: Poems of Humor and Paradox (published under the pen name DGB Featherkile), was published in 2009. He has also authored a number of research articles on the physics and psychology of the batter/pitcher confrontation. In addition, his painting "Fugue for the Pepper Players" hangs in the National Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, NY and is featured in John Thorn's 1998 book Treasures of the Baseball Hall of Fame.
 Further Reading
- Dave Baldwin: Snake Jazz, Xlibris Publishing, Philadelphia, PA, 2008.
- DGB Featherkile: Limbic Hurly-Burly: Poems of Humor and Paradox, Stillman & Hyla Publishing, Yachats, OR, 2009.