We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
David Lewis Fultz
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 11", Weight 170 lb.
- School Brown University, Staunton Military Academy
- Debut July 1, 1898
- Final Game September 30, 1905
- Born May 29, 1875 in Staunton, VA USA
- Died October 29, 1959 in DeLand, FL USA
 Biographical Information
Dave Fultz was a major league player who later was a college coach and minor league executive.
Fultz was a fullback in football at Brown University. He was the head coach of New York University in 1904, the United States Naval Academy in 1908-1909 and at Columbia University in 1910-1911. He also coached college football. He served in the US military in World War I. He then served as president of the International League in 1919-1920.