From BR Bullpen
Carl David Frost
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 6", Weight 235 lb.
- School Long Beach City College, Stanford University
- High School Millikan High School
- Debut September 11, 1977
- Final Game October 3, 1982
- Born November 17, 1952 in Long Beach, CA USA
 Biographical Information
He had one career postseason start - it came in Game 2 of the 1979 ALCS for the Angels against the Baltimore Orioles. He did not pitch well. He went 1 and 1/3 innings, giving up 5 hits, 6 runs (5 earned), walked 3 and struck out none. The Angels went on to lose the game, 9-8. The Orioles won the series in 4 games.
Dave put up impressive ERA's during his minor league career, winning 36 games. He played for the GCL White Sox, Knoxville Sox, Iowa Oaks, Salt Lake City Gulls, Omaha Royals, Hawaii Islanders and Portland Beavers.
He is (through 2008) the only major leaguer with the last name Frost, although Frosty Thomas comes close to using it as a first name.
 Notable Achievements
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1979)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1979)