Darryl Quinn Hamilton
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 180 lb.
- School Nicholls State University
- High School University High School (Baton Rouge)
- Debut June 3, 1988
- Final Game June 28, 2001
- Born December 3, 1964 in Baton Rouge, LA USA
- Died June 21, 2015 in Pearland, TX USA
He underwent Tommy John surgery in 1994 to repair tendon damage.
Hamilton was fatally shot in an apparent murder/suicide at his home in Pearland, TX. Initial reports were that he had been shot multiple times while the body of his spouse was found with a single apparently self-inflicted gunshot wound; the couple's 14-month-old child was not hurt. Hamilton was working as an analyst for the MLB Network at the time; he had previously worked in the Commissioner's office in the on-field operations department, had done broadcast work for the Brewers and had worked with MLB advanced media.
- Fielding percentage, outfielder, career, .995
- Bob Nightengale: "Ex-MLB player Darryl Hamilton’s death still resonates one year later", USA Today Sports, June 21, 2016.