Daniel Vincent Frisella
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 195 lb.
- School College of San Mateo, Washington State University
- High School Junipero Serra High School (San Mateo)
- Debut July 27, 1967
- Final Game September 23, 1976
- Born March 4, 1946 in San Francisco, CA USA
- Died January 1, 1977 in Phoenix, AZ USA
He was killed in a dune buggy accident on January 1, 1977. Frisella would likely have gone on to pitch a number of more years. In his last season, he was the closer for the Milwaukee Brewers in 1976, leading the team with 9 saves and recording a 2.74 ERA. It was also the year that Hank Aaron finished his career in the majors with the Brewers.