From BR Bullpen
Daniel Michael McGinn
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 6' 0", Weight 190 lb.
- School University of Notre Dame
- High School Cathedral High School (Omaha)
- Debut September 3, 1968
- Final Game October 3, 1972
- Born November 29, 1943 in Omaha, NE USA
 Biographical Information
Dan McGinn was a lefthanded relief pitcher for the Montreal Expos from 1969 to 1971. He also pitched briefly for the Cincinnati Reds and the Chicago Cubs. He holds the distinction of being the first member of the Expos to ever hit a home run: it came against Tom Seaver of the New York Mets in the 4th inning of the Expos' first game ever, on April 8, 1969, at Shea Stadium; he had entered the game in the second inning in relief of Mudcat Grant.
McGinn was the punter for the 1965 Notre Dame Fighting Irish football team.