We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Dennis Lawrence McGann
- Bats Both, Throws Right
- Height 6' 0", Weight 190 lb.
- Debut August 8, 1896
- Final Game October 7, 1908
- Born July 15, 1871 in Shelbyville, KY USA
- Died December 13, 1910 in Louisville, KY USA
 Biographical Information
Dan McGann was an early star first baseman. He gained notoriety when he jumped from the American League's Baltimore Orioles to the New York Giants in mid-season. He later became captain of the New York Giants and was a favorite of John McGraw. He played the 1909 season with the Milwaukee Brewers of the American Association. He committed suicide in 1910.
 Notable Achievements
- 100 RBI Seasons: 1 (1898)
- 100 Runs Scored Seasons: 1 (1899)
- Won a World Series with the New York Giants in 1905