From BR Bullpen
Cordel Leonard Koskie
- Bats Left, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 217 lb.
- School Des Moines Area Community College, Kwantlen University College
- Debut September 9, 1998
- Final Game July 5, 2006
- Born June 28, 1973 in Anola, MB CAN
 Biographical Information
Corey Koskie suffered an apparently career-ending concussion in 2006 while attempting to catch a pop-up with the Milwaukee Brewers. Post-concussion symptoms kept him out of the game in both 2007 and 2008. He attempted a comeback with the Chicago Cubs in spring training 2009 after being on the roster of Team Canada for the 2009 World Baseball Classic, but he officially announced his retirement on March 21, 2009. He stated that he did not wish to risk his health. He was 1 for 5 with a double in his brief comeback attempt.
 Notable Achievements
- 1999 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 2 (2001 & 2004)
- 100 RBI Seasons: 1 (2001)
- 100 Runs Scored Seasons: 1 (2001)