We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Cornelius Bernard McGeehan
- Bats Unknown, Throws Right
- School College of the Holy Cross
- Debut July 15, 1903
- Final Game August 14, 1903
- Born August 25, 1882 in Drifton, PA USA
- Died July 4, 1907 in Hazleton, PA USA
 Biographical Information
Conny McGeehan won a game in the majors at age 20 in 1903, as one of the youngest players in the American League. He died four years later. His brother Dan McGeehan also played briefly in the majors, in 1911.