We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Conference USA was formed in 1995. The conference unveiled its name, logo and commissioner on April 24, 1995 in Chicago. The league's charter members included Charlotte, Cincinnati, DePaul, Houston, Louisville, Marquette, Memphis, Saint Louis, Southern Miss, Tulane, UAB and USF. Eleven of the institutions began athletic participation in 1995, while Houston joined competition in the fall of 1996.
C-USA added East Carolina (September, 1996) and the United States Military Academy (March, 1997) as football members. ECU began league competition in 1997; Army in 1998 and UAB began football play in 1999. The league added TCU and ECU (1999) for all sports and they began competition in 2001.
 2011 Conference Members and Year of Entry
- ECU Pirates 2001
- Houston Cougars 1997
- Marshall Thundering Herd 2006
- Memphis Tigers 1996
- Rice Owls 2006
- Southern Miss. Golden Eagles 1996
- Tulane Green Wave 1996
- UAB Blazers 1996
- UCF Golden Knights 2006
 Former Members
- UNC Charlotte 49ers 1996-2005 - moved to Atlantic-10 Conference
- Saint Louis Billikens 1996-2005 - moved to Atlantic 10 Conference
- Cincinnati Bearcats 1996-2005 - moved to Big East Conference
- Louisville Cardinals 1996-2005 - moved to Big East Conference
- USF Bulls 1996-2005 - moved to Big East Conference
- TCU Horned Frogs 2001-2005 - moved to Mountain West Conference
- DePaul University and Marquette University also moved to the Big East but did not support Baseball.