Cobb Field was the home of the Billings Mustangs of the Pioneer League from 1948 to 2007.
Originally known as Athletic Park, the stadium was expanded in 1948 when the Mustangs began play. At the same time, the park was renamed Cobb Field in honor of Bob Cobb, the man responsible for bringing the team to Billings.
On September 7, 2007, the Mustangs played their final game at the park. Shortly after the season ended, Cobb Field was demolished to make way for a new park, where the club will begin play in 2008.
 Related Sites