- Location: 403 Warren Barrett Drive Hannibal, MO
- Built: 1938
- 1938 Seating Capacity: 2,800
- 1955 Seating Capacity: 2,000
- Also Known As: Ragland Field at Clemens Park
Clemens Field was built in 1937-1938 after original Clemens Field facility was destroyed by fire in August, 1936. The replacement stadium was built as a Works Project Administration Project and is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The same architectural drawings were used for Carson Park, in Eau Claire, WI, another ballpark on the National Register.
Tenants included the Hannibal Citizens (1955); Hannibal Cardinals (1953–1954); Hannibal Stags (1952) and Hannibal Pilots (1947–48) of the Mississippi-Ohio Valley League (1952–1955) and Central Association (1947–1948). The teams were affiliates of the St. Louis Browns (1947) and St. Louis Cardinals (1953–1954).
In 2008, Clemens Field underwent substantial renovations. In 2007, Hannibal Baseball LLC had worked with the City of Hannibal to renovate Clemens Field. The 2007 Board of Directors included Arizona Diamondbacks GM Roland Hemond, St. Louis Cardinals GM Walt Jocketty, Philadelphia Phillies executive Lee Thomas, former Cardinals player and manager Red Schoendienst, and former Kansas City Royals player Frank White. The renovation project was completed in 2009 and the Hannibal Cavemen of the Prospect League began play in the remodeled ballpark. 
The 3.3 million renovations project received the Preserve Missouri Award from Missouri Preservation in 2010.
- Left Field: 320 Feet
- Center Field:350 Feet
- Right Field: 320 Feet
Teams Calling Clemens Field Home
- Hannibal Pilots, 1947-1948
- Hannibal Stags, 1952
- Hannibal Cardinals, 1953-1954
- Hannibal Citizens, 1955
- Hannibal Cavemen, 2009 - Present
- Hannibal Courier Post, March 4, 2010, "Clemens Field renovation project honored," Henly, Danny