Clemens Ray Hausmann
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 165 lb.
- High School Milby High School
- Debut April 28, 1944
- Final Game April 27, 1949
- Born August 17, 1919 in Houston, TX USA
- Died August 29, 1972 in Baytown, TX USA
Clem Hausmann pitched three years in the majors and also had a long minor league career, winning over 150 games in the minors. Before baseball got the best of him, he was destined for the priesthood.
It being wartime, when Clem appeared with the Boston Red Sox in 1944, he was one of the youngest players on the team and the youngest pitcher to appear in at least 10 games. He was a teammate of older players such as Joe Cronin and Dolph Camilli.
He was an exact contemporary of IF George Hausmann, the only other player with that last name in major league hstory, but the two were not related.