From BR Bullpen
Christopher Louis Bosio
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 225 lb.
- School Sacramento City College
- High School Cordova High School
- Debut August 3, 1986
- Final Game September 22, 1996
- Born April 3, 1963 in Carmichael, CA USA
 Biographical Information
After his playing days, Bosio was a special assignment pitching coach in the Seattle Mariners organization in 2000-2002. He was the Tampa Bay Devil Rays pitching coach in 2003. In 2004 and 2005, Bosio was the assistant pitching coach at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh, the worked for Lawrence University, first as its pitching coach and then as interim manager in 2006 and 2007.
Bosio was pitching coach of the Chattanooga Lookouts in 2008, and moved on to become pitching coach of the Nashville Sounds for 2009. On August 12, 2009 Bosio was named pitching coach of the Brewers replacing Bill Castro. In 2011 he was a pro scout for the Brewers. In 2012, he followed former teammate Dale Sveum, who had just been named manager of the Chicago Cubs, becoming the team's pitching coach.
 Notable Achievements
- 15 Wins Seasons: 2 (1989 & 1992)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (1989, 1991 & 1992)