Charles Philip Fullis
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 170 lb.
- High School Girardville High School
- Debut April 13, 1928
- Final Game September 26, 1936
- Born February 27, 1901 in Girardville, PA USA
- Died March 28, 1946 in Ashland, PA USA
Chick Fullis became part of the "Gas House Gang" St. Louis Cardinals team halfway through the 1934 season and got a couple hits in the 1934 World Series. Most of his career, however, was spent with the New York Giants, and he played most regularly with the Philadelphia Phillies in 1933.
- NL At Bats Leader (1933)
- NL Singles Leader (1933)
- 200 Hits Seasons: 1 (1933)
- Won a World Series with the St. Louis Cardinals in 1934
- Jack Morris: "Chick Fullis", in Charles F. Faber, ed.: The 1934 St. Louis Cardinals: The World Champion Gas House Gang, SABR, Phoenix, AZ, 2014, pp. 112-117. ISBN 978-1-933599-731