From BR Bullpen
Charles Philip Fullis
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 9", Weight 170 lb.
- Debut April 13, 1928
- Final Game September 26, 1936
- Born February 27, 1901 in Girardville, PA USA
- Died March 28, 1946 in Ashland, PA USA
 Biographical Information
Chick Fullis became part of the "Gas House Gang" St. Louis Cardinals team halfway through the 1934 season and got a couple hits in the 1934 World Series. Most of his career, however, was spent with the New York Giants, and he played most regularly with the Philadelphia Phillies in 1933.
 Notable Achievements
- NL At Bats Leader (1933)
- NL Singles Leader (1933)
- 200 Hits Seasons: 1 (1933)
- Won a World Series with the St. Louis Cardinals in 1934