Charles Reiff Nyce
born Charles Reiff Nice
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height 5' 8", Weight 160 lb.
- Debut May 28, 1895
- Final Game August 28, 1895
- Born July 1, 1870 in Philadelphia, PA USA
- Died May 9, 1908 in Philadelphia, PA USA
Charlie Nyce played nine games for the 1895 Beaneaters.
The May 16, 1908 issue of Sporting Life carried news of his death. It said he had played with Providence and Newark and died at his residence in Philadelphia, PA. He had become a police officer and helped his district win the city police baseball championship as a third baseman.