From BR Bullpen
Charles Louis Leibrandt Jr.
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 6' 3", Weight 200 lb.
- School Miami University
- Debut September 17, 1979
- Final Game September 21, 1993
- Born October 4, 1956 in Chicago, IL USA
 Biographical Information
Charlie's son, Brandon Leibrandt, was drafted by the Tampa Bay Rays in the 48th round of the 2011 amateur draft, but headed on to Florida State University. he was drafted again, in 2014, in the 6th round by the Philadelphia Phillies. Another son, Brodie Leibrandt, played for Miami University in 2009 and for Columbus State University in 2010-2012.
 Notable Achievements
- 15 Wins Seasons: 4 (1985, 1987, 1991 & 1992)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 5 (1985-1988 & 1991)
- Won a World Series with the Kansas City Royals in 1985
 Further Reading
- Charlie Leibrandt (as told to George Vass): "The Game I'll Never Forget", Baseball Digest, August 1991, pp. 61-62.