From BR Bullpen
Charles Louis Leibrandt Jr.
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 6' 3", Weight 200 lb.
- School Miami University
- Debut September 17, 1979
- Final Game September 21, 1993
- Born October 4, 1956 in Chicago, IL USA
 Biographical Information
Charlie Leibrandt's son, Brandon Leibrandt, was drafted by the Tampa Bay Rays in the 48th round of the 2011 amateur draft, but headed on to Florida State University. He was drafted again, in 2014, in the 6th round by the Philadelphia Phillies. Another son, Brodie Leibrandt, played for Miami University in 2009 and for Columbus State University in 2010-2012.
 Notable Achievements
- 15 Wins Seasons: 4 (1985, 1987, 1991 & 1992)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 5 (1985-1988 & 1991)
- Won a World Series with the Kansas City Royals in 1985
 Further Reading
- Jim Caple: "One Homer, Two Stories: Kirby Puckett and Charlie Leibrandt Come to Spring Training with the Echoes of Game 6 of Last Year's World Series Still Ringing in Their Ears, but for Different Reasons", St. Paul Pioneer Press, March 24, 1992, pp. 1C-.
- Charlie Leibrandt (as told to George Vass): "The Game I'll Never Forget", Baseball Digest, August 1991, pp. 61-62.
- Jack Wilkinson: "Charlie Leibrandt... Reliever?", in 100 Things Braves Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die, Triumph Books, Chicago, IL, revised 2014, pp. 209-210. ISBN 978-1600789649
- Jack Wilkinson with Carroll Rogers: "Charlie Leibrandt", in Game of My Life: Atlanta Braves: Memorable Stories of Braves Baseball, Sports Publishing, New York, NY, revised 2013, pp. 181-188. ISBN 978-1613213322