From BR Bullpen
Casey Michael McGehee
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 195 lb.
- School Fresno State University
- Debut September 2, 2008
 Biographical Information
Casey McGehee was born on the day (October 12, 1982) when the Milwaukee Brewers defeated the St. Louis Cardinals, 10-0, in their first World Series game ever. McGehee had hits in nine straight at-bats on August 10-12, 2010, setting a Brewers franchise record.
Mcgehee played in Japan in 2013 and returned to the majors with the Miami Marlins a completely different hitter in 2014. Whereas he had been a typical pull hitter with power but struggling with low batting averages before moving across the Pacific, he returned as a contact hitter, spraying balls all over the field, but with little power.
 Notable Achievements
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 1 (2010)
- 100 RBI Seasons: 1 (2010)
 Further Reading
- Bob Nightengale: "He's no All-Star, but Casey McGehee is over the moon", USA Today, July 9, 2014.