California State University, Long Beach
- Location: Long Beach, CA
- Nickname: Dirtbags (baseball only, all other sports are 49ers)
- Conference: Big West Conference 1989-present; Pacific Coast Athletic Association 1985-1988; Southern California Baseball Association 1977-1984; Pacific Coast Athletic Association 1970-1976; California Collegiate Athletic Association 1957-1969
- Ballpark: Blair Field
CSU Long Beach was known as Long Beach State College until 1964, California State College at Long Beach until 1968, and California State College, Long Beach until 1972.
Long Beach State has sent quite a few prominent players to the major leagues, including Jason Giambi, Chris Gomez, Bobby Crosby, Jeremy Reed and Troy Tulowitzki, all with over 1,000 major league at-bats. Pitchers include Steve Trachsel with over 100 major league wins, Randy Moffitt with 96 saves and 534 appearances, and Rocky Biddle and Mike Gallo, each with over 150 major league appearances. Jered Weaver has 35 victories in his first three major league seasons.
- John McConnell, 1954-1959
- Dick Clegg, 1960-1963
- Bob Wuesthoff, 1964-1969
- John Gonsalves, 1970-1988
- Dave Snow, 1989-2001
- Mike Weathers, 2002-2010
- Troy Buckley, 2011-present