We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Calgary is the largest city in the province of Alberta, Canada and the center of the Canadian oil industry. It is located at the base of the Rocky Mountains, on the Bow River, 170 miles south of Edmonton, AB. Calgary is however most famous for hosting an annual stampede, or large rodeo, hence many of its teams have adopted a name with cowboy overtones.
 Teams that have played here
- Calgary Bronchos, Western Canada League (1907, 1910-1914, 1920-1921)
- Calgary Cowboys, Western Canada League (1909)
- Calgary Bronchos, Western International League (1922)
- Calgary Stampeders, Western International League (1953-1954)
- Calgary Cardinals, Pioneer League (1977-1978)
- Calgary Expos, Pioneer League (1979-1984)
- Calgary Cannons, Pacific Coast League (1985-2002)
- Calgary Outlaws, Canadian Baseball League (2003)
- Calgary Vipers, Northern League (2005-2007)
- Calgary Vipers, Golden Baseball League (2008-2010)
- Calgary Vipers, North American League (2011-)