From BR Bullpen
Caleb Clark Johnson
- Bats Unknown, Throws Unknown
- Height Unknown, Weight Unknown
- Debut May 24, 1871
- Final Game September 12, 1871
- Born May 23, 1844 in Fulton, IL USA
- Died March 7, 1925 in Sterling, IL USA
 Biographical Information
Caleb Johnson was the oldest player on the 1871 Cleveland Forest Citys. He played both infield and outfield as a backup, appearing in somewhat more than half the Cleveland games.
He became a lawyer after his baseball days.
He was the only major leaguer with the first name Caleb from 1871 until 2013, when Caleb Thielbar became the second.