Buff Stadium in Houston, Texas, was home of the minor league Houston Buffaloes of the Texas League from 1928 to 1958 (minus the World War II years of 1943 to 1945, when the league shut down) and the Houston Buffs of the American Association from 1959 through 1961. It also was the home of the Houston Eagles of the Negro American League in 1949 and 1950.
The park, which seated 14,000, was known for its Spanish style of architecture with featured artwork of buffaloes on its adobe walls. After the stadium was demolished, a furniture store was built on its site. The Houston Sports Hall of Fame, which is a part of the store, is located where home plate once was.