From BR Bullpen
Terry Charles Bulling
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1", Weight 200 lb.
- School Golden West College, California State University, Los Angeles
- Debut July 3, 1977
- Final Game April 14, 1983
- Born December 15, 1952 in Lynwood, CA USA
- Died March 8, 2014 in Salem, OR USA
 Biographical Information
Terry Bulling played parts of four seasons in the majors.
Acquired by the Seattle Mariners prior to the 1979 campaign, he spent two years in the minors with the Spokane Indians before returning to the bigs in 1981. He caught Gaylord Perry's 300th win on May 6, 1982, going 2-for-3 with 2 runs scored and an RBI in the game. After going hitless in 5 at-bats for Seattle to start 1983, he was sent down to the AAA Salt Lake City Gulls, for whom he played his final pro season.