From BR Bullpen
Bryan David Eversgerd
- Bats Right, Throws Left
- Height 6' 1", Weight 190 lb.
- School Kaskaskia College
- High School Carlyle High School
- Debut April 30, 1994
- Final Game September 26, 1998
- Born February 11, 1969 in Centralia, IL USA
 Biographical Information
Bryan Eversgerd was signed by the St. Louis Cardinals as an amateur free agent in 1989. He reached the big leagues with the Cardinals in 1994 and pitched 40 times that season, going 2-3, 4.52. In 1995, he was one of three players traded to the Montreal Expos in return for ace pitcher Ken Hill during the team's infamous spring training fire sale. The only one with major league experience among the three (the others were Kirk Bullinger and DaRond Stovall, he was expected to be a big part of the Expos' bullpen, but he fizzled and was sent down to the minors with a 7.36 ERA on May 19th. He went 602, 2.38 in 38 games for the AAA Ottawa Lynx and came back to Montreal in September, lowering his season's ERA to 5.14 in 25 games.
After the 2005 season, Eversgerd was traded again, this time to the Boston Red Sox along with Wil Cordero in return for Shayne Bennett, Rhéal Cormier and Ryan McGuire. he spent the entire year in the minors and did not resurface in the big leagues until 1997, by which time he was a member of the Texas Rangers for whom he managed to be saddled with two losses in only 1 1/3 innings spent on the mound. He returned to the Cardinals in 1998 and made his last major league appearances for them, with no record and an ERA of 9.00 in 6 innings.
- 2001 Pitching coach Potomac Cannons
- 2004 Pitching coach Peoria Chiefs
- 2005-2007 Pitching coach Swing of the Quad Cities
- 2008-2009 Pitching coach Springfield Cardinals
- 2010 Pitching coach Palm Beach Cardinals
- 2011-2012 Pitching coach Springfield Cardinals
- 2013 Pitching coach Memphis Redbirds