Borchert Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, was the longtime home of the Milwaukee Brewers of the American Association. Originally opened in 1887 and named Milwaukee Athletic Park, the park was converted into a camp for the Wisconsin National Guard in 1896 before being returned to its baseball use in 1902. It was officially named Borchert Field in 1927, after the death of Brewers owner Otto Borchert. It was also the home park of the Milwaukee Bears of the Negro National League in 1923.
Borchert Field was demolished in 1954.