Robert Andrew Witt
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 205 lb.
- School University of Oklahoma
- High School Canton (MA) High School
- Debut April 10, 1986
- Final Game October 7, 2001
- Born May 11, 1964 in Arlington, VA USA
On June 30, 1997, Witt became the first American League pitcher in 25 years to hit a home run. It came off Ismael Valdez in an interleague game at Dodger Stadium. It was also the first home run by a pitcher in Rangers history, as no pitcher had gone deep in the one season the Rangers were in existence before the introduction of the designated hitter in 1973. It would be almost 20 years before another Rangers pitcher hit a homer, with Yu Darvish pulling the trick in 2016.
- 15 Wins Seasons: 2 (1990 & 1996)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (1990, 1993 & 1997)
- 200 Strikeouts Seasons: 1 (1990)
- Won a World Series with the Arizona Diamondbacks in 2001