From BR Bullpen
Robert Lee Oliver
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 2", Weight 215 lb.
- School American River College
- High School Highlands High School (Sacramento)
- Debut September 10, 1965
- Final Game July 3, 1975
- Born February 8, 1943 in Shreveport, LA USA
 Biographical Information
Oliver was signed by the Pittsburgh Pirates in 1963, and came up with them for two games in 1965. He was then traded to the Minnesota Twins and picked by the Kansas City Royals in the 1968 expansion draft.
After 3+ years with the Royals, he spent parts of 3 seasons with the California Angels, hitting 45 home runs with them in that time. He finished out his major league career playing in nine games with the Baltimore Orioles and 18 with the New York Yankees. Oliver played over 400 games at first base, over 200 in the outfield (mostly in right field) and over 150 games at third base.
 Notable Achievements
- 20-Home Run Seasons: 2 (1970 & 1972)