From BR Bullpen
Carroll William Brown
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 1½", Weight 178 lb.
- Debut September 27, 1911
- Final Game October 7, 1915
- Born February 20, 1887 in Woodbury, NJ USA
- Died February 8, 1977 in Burlington, NJ USA
 Biographical Information
Boardwalk Brown was a successful pitcher for a few years with the Philadelphia Athletics at the time of the $100,000 infield. He won 17 games in 1913, a year in which the A's won the 1913 World Series.
His 1914 baseball card can be found here: 
 Notable Achievements
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1913)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 1 (1913)
- Won a World Series with the Philadelphia Athletics in 1913 (he did not play in the World Series)