We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
William Christopher Koch
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 3", Weight 205 lb.
- High School West Babylon High School
- School Clemson University
- Debut May 5, 1999
- Final Game August 26, 2004
- Born December 14, 1974 in Rockville Centre, NY USA
 Biographical Information
Billy Koch won a bronze medal for the United States at the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta. Koch, his wife and their children have been suffering from a condition, called Morgellons disease by those who believe it to be a true condition but generally thought among the medical community to be a type of delusional parasitosis, which can cause sufferers to experience what they perceive as a crawling feeling and an expulsion of filaments from under the skin. This condition is what many people feel led to his demise in the major leagues.
 Notable Achievements
- 1999 Topps All-Star Rookie Team
- AL Reliever of the Year Award Winner (2002)
- AL Rolaids Relief Award Winner (2002)
- AL Games Pitched Leader (2002)
- 30 Saves Seasons: 4 (1999-2002)
- 40 Saves Seasons: 1 (2002)