From BR Bullpen
William Martin Carrick
- Bats Unknown, Throws Right
- Debut July 30, 1898
- Final Game September 23, 1902
- Born September 5, 1873 in Erie, PA USA
- Died March 7, 1932 in Philadelphia, PA USA
 Biographical Information
Doughnut Bill Carrick pitched five years in the majors. He was a workhorse, twice leading the league in starts.
Carrick was in the minors for several seasons before coming to the majors. He made a name for himself in 1897 when he went 29-12 for Newark. He pitched three years for the New York Giants and then jumped to the new American League in 1901.
After his major league days he played for a number of more years in the minors, including a couple more seasons at Newark. He also managed the 1910 New Haven Prairie Hens.
 Notable Achievements
- 15 Wins Seasons: 1 (1900)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 4 (1899-1902)
- 300 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (1899-1901)
 Year-by-Year Managerial Record
|1910||New Haven Prairie Hens||Connecticut League||67-55||4th|