We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
William Reed Summers
- Height 5'8", Weight 208 lb.
- Debut April 12, 1933
- Final Game September 27, 1959
- Born: November 10, 1895 in Harrison, NJ USA
- Died: September 12, 1966 in Upton, MA USA
 Biographical Information
As an American league arbiter, Summers represented the league at the All-Star Game a record seven times. He also worked 47 games over eight World Series. His final game in blue was the last game of the 1959 World Series between the Los Angeles Dodgers and Chicago White Sox.
 Records Held
- All-Star Games, as umpire, 7 (tied)