We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
Battle Creek, MI
From BR Bullpen
Battle Creek is located in southern Michigan, 20 miles east of Kalamazoo, MI, 35 miles west of Jackson, MI, and 40 miles southwest of the state capital, Lansing, MI. It is best known as the headquarters of the Kellogg corporation and the place where the breakfast cereal was invented.
 Teams that have played here
- Battle Creek Adventists, Michigan State League (1895)
- Battle Creek Cero Frutos, Michigan State League (1902)
- Battle Creek Crickets, Southern Michigan League (1906-1915)
- Battle Creek Custers, Michigan-Ontario League (1919-1920)
- Battle Creek Belles, AAGPBL (1951-1952)
- Michigan Battle Cats, Midwest League (1995-2002)
- Battle Creek Yankees, Midwest League (2003-2004)
- Southwest Michigan Devil Rays, Midwest League (2005-2006)
- Battle Creek Bombers, Northwoods League (2007-present)