We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
For the city of Barcelona in Venezuela, click here
Barcelona is the capital and most populous city of Catalonia and the second largest city in Spain, with a population of 1,605,602 in 2006. It is located on the Mediterranean coast, between the mouths of the rivers Llobregat and Besòs, and is limited to the west by the Serra de Collserola ridge. It was the site of the 1992 Olympics and hosted three games of the 2009 Baseball World Cup.
 People born here
- Xavier Camps, Division Honor pitcher
- Félix Cano, Division Honor infielder
- Marc Carrillo, Division Honor infielder
- Xavier Civit, minor league pitcher
- Javier Díez, Division Honor outfielder
- Juan Garcia, Division Honor outfielder
- Miguel Mora, Division Honor catcher
- Manny Olivera, minor league pitcher
- Juan Salmeron, Division Honor catcher
- Miguel Stella, Division Honor infielder
- Jordi Vallés, Division Honor pitcher