We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Arthur Neukom Nehf
- Bats Left, Throws Left
- Height 5' 9½", Weight 176 lb.
- School Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- Debut August 13, 1915
- Final Game October 3, 1929
- Born July 31, 1892 in Terre Haute, IN USA
- Died December 18, 1960 in Phoenix, AZ USA
 Biographical Information
Art Nehf was a key pitcher on the great New York Giants teams of 1921-1925 that had so many Hall of Fame players. He closed out his career pitching for the pennant-winning Chicago Cubs of 1929 that featured Hack Wilson and Rogers Hornsby.
 Notable Achievements
- NL Complete Games Leader (1918)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 6 (1917-1922)
- 20 Wins Seasons: 2 (1920 & 1921)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 6 (1917-1922)
- Won two World Series with the New York Giants (1921 & 1922)