Erasmus Arlington Pond
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 5' 10", Weight 160 lb.
- School Norwich University, University of Vermont
- High School Rutland High School
- Debut July 4, 1895
- Final Game July 6, 1898
- Born January 19, 1873 in Saugus, MA USA
- Died September 19, 1930 in Cebu, Philippines
Arlie Pond pitched a no-hitter against Yale University while in college. A doctor, after his major league days he became quite prominent in the Philippines, where he founded a hospital for lepers. He died there in 1930.
He is the only major leaguer to bear the name "Erasmus".
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 2 (1896 & 1897)