Albert Fielding Lang
Al Lang was a businessman from Pittsburgh, PA. He moved to St. Petersburg, FL around 1910 and helped bring baseball to the city by encouraging the St. Louis Browns (1914) and Philadelphia Phillies (1915) to come there for spring training. He was elected mayor of St. Petersburg in 1916. From 1923-1925, he was president of the Florida State League. In 1947, Al Lang Stadium was built and named in honor of him. In 2012, he was inducted in to the Florida State League Hall of Fame.
Primary Source: Tampa Bay Times