We performed a site update on April 16, 2013. Please let the admin know if you User_talk:Admin#APRIL_16.2C_2013 encounter any issues. All updates have been performed.
From BR Bullpen
Aaron Michael Harang
- Bats Right, Throws Right
- Height 6' 7", Weight 240 lb.
- School San Diego State University
- High School Patrick Henry High School (San Diego)
- Debut May 25, 2002
 Biographical Information
On July 23, 2007, Aaron Harang pitched a 10-inning no-decision against the Milwaukee Brewers. He had just returned from bereavement leave following the death of his grandfather. He was the first Cincinnati Reds pitcher to throw 10 or more innings in a game since Rick Mahler in 1989.
Harang was traded twice in the span of one week in 2013. First, he failed to secure a starting job with the Los Angeles Dodgers in spring training, even after going 10-10, 3.61 in 31 starts and 179 1/3 innings in 2012. On April 6th, he was sent to the Colorado Rockies in return for C Ramon Hernandez. The Rockies had no intention of using him however, simply wanting to get rid of Hernandez's salary, and immediately designated Harang for assignment with the intention of trading him again. They found a taker on April 11th, sending him to the Seattle Mariners in return for minor leaguer Steven Hensley. Ironically, he had been on the Mariners' radar screen for a while, but they had been unable to agree on a deal with the Dodgers.
He is the brother of minor leaguer Daryl Harang.
 Notable Achievements
- 1999 Pitcher of the Year Appalachian League Pulaski Rangers
- NL Wins Leader (2006)
- NL Strikeouts Leader (2006)
- NL Complete Games Leader (2006)
- 15 Wins Seasons: 2 (2006 & 2007)
- 200 Innings Pitched Seasons: 3 (2005-2007)
- 200 Strikeouts Seasons: 2 (2006 & 2007)