The 2009 Little League World Series was the 63rd Little League World Series and the fifth in a row won by a team from the United States of America.
 August 21
- Staten Island, NY 10, Mercer Island, WA 2. New York wins the duel of the islanders as Angelo Navetta fans nine and Nick Pucciarelli drives in four runs.
- Taoyuan County 16, Ramstein Air Force Base (Germany) 0. Yu-Chieh Kao and Wen-Hua Sung both crack 3-run homers for Taiwan.
- Warner Robins, GA 11, Urbandale, IA 3.
- San Antonio, TX 10, Peabody, MA 1.
 August 22
- Warner Robins, GA 6, Staten Island, NY 3. Justin Jones tosses a 3-hitter and homers to lead Warner Robins.
- Willemstad 2, Maracaibo 1. Claycandy Hariquez drives in the go-ahead run and throws a two-hitter.
- Reynosa, Tamaulipas 2, Vancouver, BC 1. In the 7th inning, Oscar Noguera scores from third on an error.
- Chiba, Chiba 5, Dhahran 2.
- Chula Vista, CA 15, Russellville, KY 0.
 August 23
- Chula Vista, CA 14, Peabody, MA 0. Luke Ramirez fans 11 while Andy Rios deliveres two two-run homers. Chula Vista goes deep seven times in the rout.
- Urbandale, IA 5, Mercer Island, WA 3. Urbandule trails 3-0 entering the fifth before a late rally.
- San Antonio, TX 12, Russellville, KY 0. San Antonio scores all its runs in an explosive third in a game ended after four innings due to the mercy rule.
- Taoyuan County 8, Vancouver, BC 0.
- Willemstad 12, Chiba, Chiba 11.
 August 24
- Warner Robins, GA 3, Mercer Island, WA 2. Down 2-1 in the 6th, Warner Robins rallied when Kyle King is hit by a pitch, advances on two wild pitches and comes home on a passed ball. Jake Farrell walked, stole, took third on the passed ball and came home on a Brandon Lawler wild pitch.
- Willemstad 5, Dhahran 3. Hardel Martina fans 11 and Junters Dossett cracks a 2-run homer.
- Staten Island, NY 8, Urbandale, IA 3. Michael Rapaglia strikes out 7 and Vincent Quinn delivers a 3-run blast.
- Chiba, Chiba 5, Maracaibo 4. In the 6th, Toshinori Wakai is hit by a pitch. Naoto Ogura singles through the middle and CF Oberto Munoz's throw to third bounces off Wakai's helmet. That gives Wakai the chance to break for home with the winning run.
- Reynosa, Tamaulipas 13, Ramstein Air Force Base (Germany) 0. Reynosa tkaes advantage of seven errors. Oscar Noguera allows one hit and picks up two of hiis own at the plate. Raul Rojas has 3 doubles and 3 runs for Mexico.
 August 25
- Vancouver, BC 14, Ramstein Air Force Base (Germany) 13. Germany scored 11 runs in the fifth before Vancouver rallied in the 6th on a 2-run homer by Anthony Cusati and a bases-loaded two-run single by Katie Reyes.
- Peabody, MA 12, Russellville, KY 3. Austin Batchelor fans 7, scores 3 and homers to lead Peabody to the win.
- Dhahran 5, Maracaibo 3. Dhahran picks up its first win of the tourney, scoring five first-inning runs with just one hit.
- Reynosa, Tamaulipas 3, Taoyuan County 2. Mexico and Taiwan both advance to the semifinals. Marcelo Martinez fans 12.
- San Antonio, TX 6, Chula Vista, CA 3. Both clubs advance, with San Antonio remaining unbeaten. Travis Daves and Wyatt Willis deliver two-run shots.
 August 26
 August 27
- Taoyuan County 5, Willemstad 2. Chin Ou tosses a shutout into the sixth, fanning 8 with a good curveball. Claycandy Hariquez strikes out 11 in a loss.
- Chula Vista, CA 11, Warner Robins, GA 10. Down by five, California rallies to tie in the fifth on a homer by Andy Rios. In the 6th, Chula Vista loaded the bases with none out against Conner Smith, who then threw a wild pitch scoring Nick Conlin with the winner.
 August 29
- Taoyuan County 9, Reynosa, Tamaulipas 4. Six Mexican errors help Taiwan make the finals for the first time since 1996. Wen Hua Sung goes the distance and Chin Ou delivers a key 2-run double.
- Chula Vista, CA 12, San Antonio, TX 2. San Antonio loses its only game of the year as Andy Rios hits a grand slam and Bulla Graft homers twice. Luke Ramirez homers and gives up just one hit.
 August 30
- Chula Vista, CA 6, Taoyuan County 3. Taiwan goes ahead 3-0 on third-inning homers by Wen Hua Sung and Chin Ou. California scores once in the third. In the 4th, Bulla Graft's single puts the US ahead 4-3. They tack on two insurance runs and Kiko Garcia tosses 3+ shutout relief innings.