1995 Korea Baseball Organization
The 1995 Korea Baseball Organization was the 14th Korea Baseball Organization season. The OB Bears won their second KBO title, their first since the league's first season in 1982. OB had finished in 7th the prior year. It was the last season in the KBO for 8-time ERA leader Dong-yol Son, who would spend the rest of his playing career in Japan. Son went out in style with a 0.49 ERA, 49 H and 14 BB in 109 1/3 IP, 140 K and a league-best 33 saves.
The following players won Gold Gloves, which in the KBO go to the best overall player at each position are not a defensive (only) award.
- P: Sang-hoon Lee, LG Twins
- C: Dong-soo Kim, LG Twins
- 1B: Jong-hoon Jang, Hanwha Eagles
- 2B: Myung-soo Lee, OB Bears
- SS: Min-ho Kim, OB Bears
- 3B: Hyun-woo Hong, Haitai Tigers
- OF: Jun-ho Jeon, Lotte Giants
- OF: Kwang-rim Kim, Ssangbangwool Raiders
- OF: Sang-ho Kim, OB Bears
- DH: Hyeong-seok Kim, OB Bears
- OB Bears, 74-47-5
- LG Twins, 74-48-4
- Lotte Giants, 68-53-5
- Haitai Tigers, 64-58-4
- Samsung Lions, 60-60-6
- Hanwha Eagles, 55-71
- Taepyungyang Dolphins, 48-73-5
- Ssangbangwool Raiders, 45-78-3
Playoffs: Lotte def. LG, 4 games to 2.
1995 Korean Series: OB def. Lotte, 4 games to 3.
- Average - Kwang-rim Kim, Ssangbangwool .337
- Home Runs - Sang-ho Kim, OB 25
- RBI - Sang-ho Kim, 101
- Steals - Jun-ho Jeon, Lotte 69