Posted by Andy on June 2, 2010
Folks, reader KomA correctly pointed out a couple of errors I made when determining the results of the Week 1 Stat Challenge. Luckily it didn't affect who won (Arom24) although it did change the rankings a little bit.
My apologies for the mistakes--like many of you probably, I was very busy on the holiday and was a bit too rushed when I sat down to make the calculations.
Here are the final results for week 1:
1 Arom24 13 10 2T Josh W 17 7 2T Johnny Twisto 17 7 4T elkboy 20 4 4T djsperr 20 4 6 Omer_h 21 4 7 dgreds 22 2 8T jacket1515 25 2 8T TPRaider 25 2 8T Eric F 25 2
Here's what changed:
- djsperr moved down 2 spots, but got 4 points either way
- Omer_h moved down 1 spot but similarly got 4 points either way
- dgreds didn't make the top 10 last time but now appears and gets 2 points
- jacket1515 moved down 1 spot but still gets 2 points
- same for TPRaider
- Eric F now makes the list and gets 2 points
- the sad news is for FrankM and KomA himself, who both fall off the top and lose 10 points.
Thanks to KomA for helping me to get it right, even knowing that it would cost him a spot in the top 10.